Why I’m done with Chrome https://blog.cryptographyengineering.com/2018/09/23/why-im-leaving-chrome/
ukpol, brexit tired take Show more
Getting steadily more pessimistic about leaving the EU (did not start optimistic). The incompetence of everyone with any influence is staggering. At this point I’d be glad even for a 2nd referendum without Remain as an option. An opportunity to push the direction of travel towards EFTA/EEA rather than No Deal or a weak deal would be great.
I think this falls squarely into crimes against humanity category https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2018/sep/19/shell-and-exxons-secret-1980s-climate-change-warnings
- Clojure: carefully choose which small components to assemble the system from, be picky
- JS: import everything, only write glue code, if you accidentally write a reusable function give it a logo and publish it to NPM
I’m only partly exaggerating
Am I getting wiser with age, or just more self-satisfied?
ukpol- the different Brexit agendas Show more
The different #Brexit agendas... am I missing any?
- May: wants to exit the EU her way
- Boris: wants to exit the EU any way except May’s way
- Hammond: wants to not ruin economy during his tenure
- JRM: wants to exit without a deal and cash in
- Corbyn: wants Tories to fuck it up and lose control
- Umuna: wants Corbyn to fuck it up and lose control
looks like #Clojure on GraalVM is going to be pretty amazing:
I’ve got to stop assuming any glass of clear liquid in the kitchen is water.
This doesn't look good. This doesn't look good at all:
"Unpatched Safari Browser Hack Lets Attackers Spoof URLs"