Buku - Browser-independent bookmark manager in the terminal https://github.com/jarun/Buku
- Make your bookmarks portable, sync them however you want
- Open bookmarks in ANY application (use the variable BROWSER like `BROWSER=mpv buku -o [id]` to open a link in mpv)
- Import from Firefox, Chromium, or Chrome
- Export/import from/to HTML, Markdown, or Orgfile
- Use multiple databases (with `--db [dbname].db`) and encrypt them so that others can't see what you saved (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@maxigaz where has this been all my life?
Linux Geeks doing what Linux Geeks do..