Getting real tired of the attitude at work.
"You know, I often clock out late, and make sure I do everything, because you gotta put in the extra effort, because we're like a family here, so just think about that"
No, you're not family.
Engineers are like prostitutes - pretending to be excited will cost you extra, and once the job's done, they leave.
- register a normal account (if not already done)
- click the "Link Account" section on the sign in page
- authorize Codeberg via a third-party service
→ migrated content from these platforms will be linked to your account
→ you can now login via these services, too (Warning: they will learn about each login)
Linux in the Wild // What We Can Learn From Broken Boot Screens https://tilvids.com/videos/watch/d74893cb-2a12-4149-be78-fe4b2f8feca9
How to set up a pihole on Arch Linux arm.
- $NEW_JOB Security Guy: We harden all our systems before client delivery!
- Me: Cool! But what happens if you need to apply an update that is tripped by the hardening?
- Security Guy: We don't update our hardened systems! That's why our systems are hardened.
- Me: You... don't update... your systems?
- Security Guy: Nope!
- Me: Ever?
- Security Guy: Ever. They stay that way for the duration of the project.
- Me: Which is...?
- Security Guy: Usually 10 years. 🤦♂️
Lib.reviews is a free open source platform for reviewing anything, supported by data from open sources such as Wikidata, OpenStreetMap etc.
It's sort of a Libre alternative to Yelp.
You can follow the project at:
The project website is at https://lib.reviews
You can see the code or contribute at https://github.com/eloquence/lib.reviews
Reading that issue of The Hulk where @Gargron tries to capture him and harness his gamma ray strength to power the supercomputers of Mastodon:
Currently playing This War of Mine, based on the siege of Sarajevo.
One guy's depressed, and another suicided, so the cook's gotta go out to raid the area, because he's hungry. I had to burn a book to cook food; may the gods forgive me.
You can raid places with active snipers, raid easy targets with limited supplies, or break into old poeple's homes to steal their supplies.
If I can't make some moonshine cheer today, I'm pretty sure the last two characters are dead.
10/10, would recommend.
Scottish Guy Makes Stunning Realization That He Can't Say 'Purple Burglar Alarm'
New to tech and becoming more terrified each day.
Linux geeks doing what Linux geeks do...