Manjaro Ditches LibreOffice For Proprietary Garbage
Buku - Browser-independent bookmark manager in the terminal https://github.com/jarun/Buku
- Make your bookmarks portable, sync them however you want
- Open bookmarks in ANY application (use the variable BROWSER like `BROWSER=mpv buku -o [id]` to open a link in mpv)
- Import from Firefox, Chromium, or Chrome
- Export/import from/to HTML, Markdown, or Orgfile
- Use multiple databases (with `--db [dbname].db`) and encrypt them so that others can't see what you saved (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So I watched this yesterday:
Procedural Programming: It's Back? It Never Went Away
It is a really interesting perspective and history lesson on programming.
Updated 20th anniversary (beta ebook) edition of The Pragmatic Programmer is now out! https://pragprog.com/book/tpp20/the-pragmatic-programmer-20th-anniversary-edition
1977: $575 for 16K
2002: $50 for 256M
Memory got about 190,000x cheaper
This is something EU classes falsely allegedly that content is terrorism: https://youtu.be/SI0nDjyJXLk
Vim > Emacs
pacman > apt
tabs > spaces
pinfo > info
GUI's are bloat
Id you have a problem with any of that pleas let me know why.
Linux Geeks doing what Linux Geeks do..